Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Can Immersion Blender Grind Coffee

Who am I? Where am I? What am I doing here? , A sea of questions, I shake his head as I try joining stunned even by what appears to be a crash. All I can remember is that I was driving an old truck, jeep and an old, hilly country road. The vehicle crashed into a tree full causing my body to be projected against the steering wheel but apparently had no fractures or discomfort.

The floor of the place was muddy and waterlogged, green mold on the slopes of a hill, decorated the floor as an apparent crap salad, &in a corner pointing a hard road with a graffito "No Way Out", as I approached I noticed that ink was not what was written the ad, rather rough and dry appearance rust color gave me the impression of blood. Somewhat overwhelmed by the sign began to think the worst, something had happened in that place and maybe evacuated all, that was my only rational thought to this uncertainty.

A plaintive wail echoed me in the arm and the dog he was carrying was a little scared and did not know why, but inside I realize my argument that something was amiss and tried to give me dogndome hurry fast pace I approached the site in hopes that someone could help me.

The place was called "Betty's Café, the first instance you could see desert which assured me that it was hopeless, the city apparently was empty. A groan ran through my stomach and echoed with a groan of dog that had charged, I inadvertently gave a nervous laugh at that fact and uttered an occasional joke with the dog, so maybe the animal is not understood but I needed to distract me my mind the current problem.

CHTMC While the dog ate some food I looked in my pockets something to give me a clue who I am, a little battered leather portfolio had a somewhat battered ID with my picture, "Medina Rogelio Escobedo", that was what appeared to be my name. Now I knew a bit more than before to find the dog, was a breakthrough for me in my current situation at least know who I am and where I am. Looking for more from a photo portfolio fell to the floor between the newspapers, were a woman, a girl and I in the photo, maybe a family picture, what led me to the point that maybe my family would be looking for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment