Sunday, October 21, 2007

Johnson Controls Thermostat Override SEPARATION

from the balcony tormented me with his stubborn solitude.

Finally, by the time I went into the blueness of the balcony, I discovered that face stripped of dealing with a girl with white skin and hair immensely profound. The child cried a moist breeze that he never had his face not find a way to comfort her. I fell in love with the girl and could not be otherwise and decided to give to that unfortunate my most expressive gesture so that he could soothe his crying. He then made a graceful pantomime and caught the attention of the young night. Slowly the pale round face of the night was waning in a broad smile. The young woman and ended up falling in love with one another and togethers began a journey across the sky towards the west.

Much later, when Dawn found me on the balcony surrounded by ghosts, believed recognize because it was the only one who had no face. I had no desire to correct it, just gave him a dry vine that would make the flame burn in the sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment