Friday, December 19, 2008

Sausage Dog Sewing Pattern

s: P

However, they do write fanfic of DEVIL MAY CRY, a twincest! Dante and Vergil, the little twins hottest video games, yes sir ... * ¬ * God, such as hallucinations. If I even bought the special edition!
I'm playing at the PRINCE OF PERSIA, THE SANDS OF TIME (The Sands of Time), a terrific game full of obstacles and a wonderful oriental scenes. For months I'm fucking stuck in the same place: the underground tank. Fucking shit tank. I've locked because the college (by the way, I passed all ^ ^) and all the brothel, I stop playing q: (Butnow I'm going to get even ^ ^ Today I bought two new games: VAN HELLSING and WAR HAMMER (or something). Yes, I'm pretty masculine with respect to games. I like action. Although because of CASTLEVANIA LAMENT I created a small phobia of zombies: HOW TO LOVE THE CASTLEVANIA LAMENT! Highest level : THE MYSTERY OF THE MOON PAGODA. Haha, who puts names to the levels? But the pagoda is great. And the theater! Gorgeous! Filled with mazes and labyrinths y. .. U ¬ ¬ _ mazes Photobucket Great game: D Leon ... ^ __ ^
mmnn
In CASTLEVANIA CURSE OF DARKNESS is a character cur

0 comments:

Post a Comment