Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nvidia Vanta Driver 6.14.10.5673

 Wooolas!

I have to said that i decide to write in english this entrance  ^^

why?  i don't know  XD  maybe just for practice my english

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after losing myself in the red i discover that there is someone that looks very alike to miyavi....  but  when i discover that  i also discover the  "Yunjae"

what on earth is the yunjae?  well  is one of the fanservice couples from the korean group TVXQ  o DBSK o Tohoshinki

like my most closed friends know,  i move myself for fanservice..\u0026amp; nbsp; and with boys i found this tooo much!!
i have to advice That is not a extreme miyavi fanservice like or do Gack, pero IS fanservice! REAL fanservice! (Not That "nothing" that Johnny's do .. ¬ ¬ "that" Can not Be Called fan service at all ..)

dog like you imagine i put TVXQ and SUJU (super junior) in my list of "properties" ... Before Dominated yeah go to japan i have to stop in an kinnap korea ^ ^
my boys now
image not words:


TVXQ:



Xiaa - Junsu



Micky - Yoochun



U-know - Yunho



Max - Chaming
(I Recognize property rights for this reason That Boy That is the only i Not Going to kinnap ... is property of my friend Washu sama! or maybe i kinnap and send him to Washu as a gift ^ ^)



Hero - Jaejong


SUJU ( SUPER JUNIOR)



(There too much to put a pic for ech one) and A Few

images ... (no..'m not to share my fan Goig

0 comments:

Post a Comment