Friday, April 9, 2010

Nikon D300 Dslr Telescope Adapter OMFG! Lupin and romeo in a gay movie!

I die and collapse ...
turned out that Di Caprio (romeo - Romeo And Juliet Movie) and David Thewlis (Remus Lupin - Harry Potter Movies)
worked together in what would be the beginning of their careers ...
and worked together on nothing more and nothing less than gay-tinged movie .. (I say that recently tinted the'm downloading so not what I expected even XD)
but good pictures are worth more than words ....


----------------------------------------------- ----------------- Now I Could

rest in peace for an heart atack! It Happens That

Di caprio (yes, Leonardo Di Caprio, the one of Romeo & Juliet and Titanic) and David Thewils (the one from 7 years in tibet and HarMovies-ry potter character Remus Lupin) work together in a film with a gay history ...
I Actually Did not see the movie .. i just started to download, pero an image Could Kill Anyone! XD










download / download:


Part 01 Part
02 Part 03 Part 04


Part 05 Part 06


well



kisses I

Credits: Queer Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment