Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Calgary Salvage Auction

hello:
good that I have done this livej. to express and meet friends with the style GALS! I am Otaku jjibueno heart but I have my dash and porsupuerto Loli GALS latter to hit me too hard ... ^ ^! Since I'm seeing
SUPER GALS! this series of ANIEME guide! stung me to the bug ^ ^ ejeje and like this all the jargon I decided Habar EZPAƑOLIZIMA ojojoj with jargon that is so cool .... XD

paginilla That if this re Keita because I do not Muchu of livej. so if I help is welcome ^ ^ ^ ^



ok I put that info for me to know a little bit:


Name: Cynthia
Nickname: Kagome, Ishijoyi, Yumi, forums lolis: Alice_carrusel and finally Miyu! Jojo ^////^
Age: 2 ...... 1 ...¬¬ that!! -_-
Nationality: Chilean
spends time: sleeping, going out there or look shoppinia the centrillo.
Favorite Color: Pink ^ ^

jijiijj
Well no more to ue so bye ....
order


bye! Besitos

!........

0 comments:

Post a Comment