Sunday, November 19, 2006

Is Olive Oil Good For Dogs CHAPTER XIX: Panic in the waters

Due to the explosion in my ear Rose Creek had been seriously injured, to the extent that I lost hearing in one of my ears Permanente, while the other just heard static. Staggered because of the lack of balance, I began to take on my feet tread on the roof of the building; Grifield their breath at me with an expression of "who the hell happened to you man

only could see that her lips moved articulating words, but did not understand anything of what he said because of my problem with much effort I read part of what I was saying with their lips and understood the situation, we needed to escape quickly.

To our bad luck we had skipped the building had no emergency stairs andSo we left only one alternative, we had to enter into that unexplored place to get out of there. We went to the gateway of the roof terrace to pick the lock and let us step in the building, the rain clouds began to pile up on us and a strong wind went with some force, it seems to us a storm was coming . After several attempts to break the lock and we got to the dark place, a gagging stench gave us just to be near the entrance, beating our disgust we enter and descend the stairs slowly covered with a sepulchral gloom. Every step we took to grinding the old pieces of wood that gave the outline of an old staircase, the hairs on end while they placed me the trouble of hearingZado, a small spark lit up in the barrel of the gun as a bullet came out just in my head directed reaching ROSAR my ear, and impressed by the fact turn to see what happened, a dead body to me behind my shadow. Grifield had saved me life a second time, which he tried to tell me that I was out of the way but for my stupidity and lack of ears did not understand in time almost cost him his life.

Continuing with our work that we can open the lock and the little light from outside illuminated the way we, the dusty streets even by the collapse of Rose Creek and carpeted with corpses did not seem the best place to stay unemployed for a long time doing nothing. Turning to me with a poise and temper Agerre Grifield beckoned me qEU began to run, did not know how many were left over from the crowd, just knew we had to run for our lives. Our flight

the sky flash in an impressive manner as he had never seen, the storm started without prior notice dropping a torrential rain pouring down, now with this problem we had to hurry to get to a place and protect us, just begging for our makeshift arsenal is not in the bag wet season. While running could see how the water ran in cause in the same direction as us, that could only indicate one thing, we were running toward a lower part of town. Not far

spotted an old church with baroque finishes, to our surprise the doorz but the crackle of the wood to stronger, in the confessional whip the door but there was absolutely no one in sight.

was then that the shock made us panicked and dragged tottering footsteps echoed through the vault of that court, a guttural sound rather than forced into rages at the site until it turns light illuminates the uneasy face of our enemy.

The rotting corpse of a priest's clothes ceremony to face us, his eyes were seen out whitish behind broken glasses. His jaw twisted gore let slip through and other liquids a fetid stench, taken by surprise very unhappy Grifield lunged knocking on the floor, with desperationdome head no.

Without warning a rumble hit the doors, the crowd of Rose Creek had not been eliminated completely and now we lurked outside in the middle of a heavy rain, with much haste ran the pew to block door while a pair of hands began to slip.

"We're screwed, damn" Grifield it began to get hysterical about the situation, do not blame him I felt that my blood had gone tothe foot of the posters, it reminded me for a second at the entrance of Rose Creek only now we did not have an escape plan.

"Let us hasten to the bell-smart the only thing that crossed my mind was running, but in light of the circumstances had not nadwith more to do. Quickly headed up the stairs as quickly as those beasts continued attacking the door. Arriving at

tower we could see the situation, a crowd riot at the entrance making us into a scene grotezca lynching, except that here the angry crowd was dead and more violent.

"I tell you Dmitri that we're screwed, we can not get out of here, you better have a last resort and save a bullet for each one" "I do not give in," he responded angrily to Grifield as he pulled my backpack from improvised explosives I had saved.

"These insane, that the rain will not start please do not be stupid" insult not made me give up my idea of using explosivese have more surprises on the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment