Thursday, November 30, 2006

Shot A Bird And I Feel Bad

is a great pleasure for me to have written to you during this time are almost six months or so, do not remember exactly when I started writing short stories to have a grain of sand like many others in this great work he has Manuel Loureiro made with Zombie Apocalypse. I must admit, I'm not very good writing but his comments have served as growth me motivated each time to move forward, as they were promised the story culminated over the 20 chapters (the end I did it in chunks to avoid draining the argument hit), leaving a good impression.

Truly I am grateful that you made it all possible, I would indeed encourage me to write a long story by a comentary of a reader and as I say my strength is not to be a writer, I am a CSI (Computer Systems Engineer) and I live but even in the hectic of my life I wanted to leave abandoned this project. Many would say why not leave because I felt that a moral commitment to you, because they have given of their time reading me and paying attention to my narrative even though they might have something better to do.

Thank you again for all your support, while taking a break to sort out many things in my life and I assure you that next year will retake the strength to start another project of which are part once more.

soon and thank you very much.

Atte. Antonio Luna


0 comments:

Post a Comment