Thursday, November 16, 2006

Free Mini Sand Rail Plans Chapter XVIII: Reaching the limit

The sosobra of not knowing who would I be to this situation was about to break me, almost beg for death to cry, but I still remember what I said Cassandra, I can not pay yet. While my mind was put in order, there was observed with a silent smile framing his face had no sadistic look much less that of a ruthless murderer. His appearance was more that of a man who wanted something in common with me, an ally to survive, before he could utter a single word he started to talk things that might have upset me before, but now was different.

"Dimitri, if this is how your name, I do not want to kill you because if so I would have thrown out and the dead while you were unconscious" His words stopped meicy and very confused, when he was thrown from the van man I proclaimed from the rooftops that my blood would run into their own hands, and now I gave respite to a situation rather than twisted.

Looking out the window I saw the sun began to rise over the horizon, perhaps unconscious and would have spent hours since we left the base more than three days, there was no guarantee that those unhappy dogs were kept to the expectation of our return , and perhaps as Hans would have killed him, but if I was wrong could be a fatal error rather than to me, that would have lost my last chance to overcome this nightmare, plus all my damn things had remained in the Hummer.

-Grifield, knapsack this time in the doorway due your so these too and will not rest until devour "

Suddenly a loud repetitive noise began to be heard on the first floor, alerted by the jolt ran to the roof to watch the situation. It was a beastly dead humanity threatened enter the building at any time, if he did something soon would be easy prey.'s when the banging to come up that could be the last battle.

- Did you check the basement of this building when you arrived? - with some nervousness among challenged him to Grifield anxiety who with a flick of his head I said no. "Here is enough diesel to ignite in flames around the building, not misunderstand me I do not speak of suicide, although technically andl plan will be if we fail, let these beasts come here and set on fire when they are sufficient to reduce the threat to escape from this building

"Okay Houdini, it seems easy on your lips but tell me how to escape from here if we are in the midst of a fire beasts waiting to kill us at every opportunity "

With some effort to explain the details and something more than the opposite but resigned I began to help my new ally, quickly headed for the room of former military and looking through his stuff a rope and something else that could serve us in our flight, from the dressmaker's room we moved the mattress of the bed to take him to the roof. With effort, threw the roof of a buildings living dead dozens of eager bite, my impression was that it gave a huge cry that shook the whole building, almost leaving me rooted to the spot, with great effort did answer my legs awkwardly and started to run toward the stairs. Getting to speak second floor doorway of the creaking wood of the night table was heard announcing that the time I had, I ran as a soul that takes the devil as a bunch of grunts and footsteps echoed through the building silecion tombstone; while still running on the third floor and I could finally see Grifield the barricade and it was then that released the order to drop the exlosivo now. With much effort I went up throughout the mass of rubble and furniture that barrier and made us look back unwittingly, only para realize that all the dead sea rushes into the barricade began.

"Dimitri runs" Grifield I pulled the jacket making me move my legs in a hurry, the explosive charge had been thrown among all the tide of the dead, while I thought we ran this improvised device had been primed, but a strong explosion and heavy smoke told me the opposite.

In an instant the first three floors of the building were engulfed in flames, a hundred of these beasts were charred by fire, the plan was going well until this point.

Reaching the roof began to fail me legs, hunger and fatigue and were charging me invoice, plus Grifield not perch on it.

urad fails to reach the roof of another building and is suspended from the pivot, but my vacuum-pursuer fell in flames only to shatter in the fall.

"Hold on tight, you're a fucking dog lucky old Russian" Grifield held me with all his forces drive to climb the wall to reach the roof, as we watched the crowd was reduced to enter the building a strong explosion tumbling to floor us . Apparently there were more than tanks with diesel at the old Rose Creek, the explosion blew it hundreds of crystals and the way one of my eardrums, I felt a warm stream of blood running down my ear as the picture of that building was coming down product of the explosions that raged within; Rose Creek an

0 comments:

Post a Comment