Thursday, September 21, 2006

2009 Top A/v Receivers OFF TOPIC

Hi hope you are well, do not worry I have not abandoned the story, in fact this post is to offer an apology. I've been in a hurry these days trying to get a permanent job in the meantime I've spent doing work on my own but not out as much as you wanted.

To try to compensate I have two chapters to this day, maybe not the same quality as above but try to give continuity without falling into disrepair and not in something like this to deliver to deliver.

thank all those who have given their time to be aware of this history is indeed very pleasing to see that dedicate their valuable time to this project also.

Until my situation is normalizedce, which I hope will be in no more than a month or two, tickets will not be a very regular basis but that if they do not go missing.

No more for now I say goodbye, thanking them for their support and understanding.

Atte.
Antonio Luna

0 comments:

Post a Comment