Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Watch Tay Du Ky Online CHAPTER XIV: Entering the gates of hell.

eyes lock with an escape route, my civilian life were stalked teenagers apparently by his complexion, his movements were slow due to the proximity as if looking lanzarseme. Suddenly I saw about me, an escape ladder lateral to the building long ago out of the supposed in case of fire, only now I could use to enter, he had no choice if I was out they would kill me mercilessly but neither knew that was providing inside that building.

As I took a break so desperate to reach the edge of the fire ladder, with the passage of time this old staircase had suffered the effects of rust and squeeze my hand against her could not help me a wound in the palm of hand by brotar a bit of my blood, that seemed to animate the murderer of my hunting instinct as if it were a pack of sharks. With all my strength and pain in my hands nailed to try to climb as fast as I could for the staircase, trying at the same time safarme these beasts of the feet while trying to give me a bite.

With great effort managed to reach the first rest during the steps, the incessant pounding of metal with rotting bodies homeless sounded like an echo hell on the walls of the alley, with a final effort to release the safe maintenance of the stairs by dropping one of them at full pace, seeing that picture terrifies me to the depths of being, those things could climb stairs. CHomeone will use the old bed to sleep, even in the depths of my thoughts could not take away the pain of the hands, the cuts were not deep but did not stop bleeding, also if I had to fight hand to hand with a knife with some of these I think animals would be less desirable to go with the hands well. With some urgency I headed to the bathroom and room, opening the door it was dark and a strong smell of rotten had been permeated the walls almost pulling me the burning tears of disgust and provoke me. In the shadows I could see the remains of what once was a woman relying upon the bathtub with one arm stretched to the floor revealing a knife between his fingers, apparently the poor man slashed his wrists in the middleof despair and underneath it a puddle of liquid plegostioso body was full of worms. Being a poorly ventilated room so the body could decompose more slowly as if it were a mausoleum as I could not stand the arched so long but the spasm was so strong that I could not help return the stomach for nausea along that cadaver.

fast I had to leave that room, with much effort trying to see in the dark bathroom a kit attached to the wall very quickly take what I could from there and shut the door once again to confine this to adefecio grave. In the rush only thing I could make was some old bandages and a couple of bottles of alcohol and distilled water, with many misgivings I may go on sale ds to the first floor, this place was where the room for which I had cast the building initially without much success. At the end of the hallway I could see an old fire extinguisher cabinet with an ax on the wall yet, maybe people did not like the idea of using an ax to fend off the dead, but now I would be very useful since my hands were injured and at least I wanted was a direct contact with infected blood because of the knife.

So I took this new weapon at my disposal and with a smile something petty I was glad that my situation improved a bit and it was then you hear that one more time. For a moment I had forgotten that on that floor heard noises on the ground floor, with some corboreau in the drawer of his bed I found an old cartridge lugger with something that maybe I could serve in a critical situation. Something I encouraged my curiosity in Hurghada follow in his ways, although I would not mind since he was already dead, it was then I found a posthumous letter to his suicide on a table.

"Dear Martha:

time you read this I already dead stereos, not how to tell you but I have no courage to face it, these beasts have begun to gather in the city and National Guard has mobilized the north leaving us abandoned shelters to ourselves. With work got locked in this building to withstand at least die in peace, please do not judge me I've only thought about how bestfor both.

Rudolph has gone mad and I had to lock him in the basement, the cursed murderer 6B tenants of trying to take money to get drugs, the bastard was still addicted to cocaine. Should not be allowed to stay in this situation, but now I think I pay for my mistake.

My love, do not cry for me and try to follow me in this journey into another world, perhaps so we can get out of this nightmare out of control ..

loves you, Roger. "

Shit, the elders I saw on the sixth floor were the ones mentioned in the letter and worse, if that Rudolph was infected and locked in the basement would have problems, some plan ought occurred to me and time was against me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment