Sunday, September 3, 2006

Paint A Zincalume Shed Chapter XIII: The road of blood

The agony of a man is the loss of its most precious wish, and now I was losing my last chance to love someone before me, apparently had arrived late to Cassandra, I gave a lot of time torturing these bastards.

Fatigue and loss of blood due to blows with bleeding have cost the life of my beloved Cassie she was there before me, his lifeless body lying on the filthy floor of that cell. His face could be seen an expression of anguish and despair, behold, I could not help thinking that she spent her last moments of my life thinking about the rescue once again, but fate was not benevolent this time.

LXC

-! Justice Hans!? Is there way to do me justice when I can back what I lost, with anger at claims he reproached his words, but at least give me the satisfaction of receivables with blood that had been done to Cassandra.

With some effort to lift the body of my beloved and hold it as if it were the last thing that anchored me to this world. Hans touched my shoulder and started walking through the old halls of the dark dungeon lit by a neon light that illuminated our steps very soon.

Upon reaching the surface, the storm was over, a dark gray sky filledclouds us to stage the rubble and mat used gun cartridges. All around a hundred eyes stunned by our presence let see his amazement, I did not pay the least, I was devastated.

Suddenly a black-skinned man is fast approaching as far as Hans and I were, the subject had an expression on the face of anger and confusion over what had happened, it was then that I take my German friend collar and said, "With a bloody hell pigs, first send a distress signal asking for reinforcements and what do they do to our arrival? Huh? Shoot us right and left as if we were a target shooting game; debt would kill them now and get out of here "

Carefully heated discussion while I was leaving Cassandra prostrate at my side, that would be critical in a few minutes and it would be necessary to act, but damn me would not have as much success in my gut.

The man drew his weapon and pointed to by Hans at the helm, instinctively and quickly reflects something you disable his hand and snatch the gun. Seeing this the other American soldiers started coming towards us and pointing weapons unsheathed, so I took the damn inertia by the neck holding it back to me and pointed at his head. CHthey thought that my boys would follow, they are loyal to me to death but after seeing the poor Hans no longer trusted me a lot.

Stepping back, the man made the announcement, "Gentlemen, we have a duel to the death between two warriors of range, the legendary Stan Grifield, or as everyone calls him" the shadow "and Dimitri Kirikof" Yelling of ovation sounded throughout the camp asking for something strange called "The path of blood", that sounded crazy, as we pushed Grifield and I were began to pick the clothes from the waist up, with the blood of fallen fighters we bathed from head to toe.

ership of the group. " By taking us by surprise with his hands tied behind his back and covered our faces to get on the vehicle of a blow after they threw us in and closed the doors. The engine sound we notice our departure on a journey suicide, after a journey time to hear the door and the first to be cast was Grifield, a call telling me that I would condemn to death in the face and began to new journey.

Basto a couple of minutes to stop again and now I would release my, what I saw when I removed the hood was terrifying, the city was completely ruined. I was thrown from the vehicle floor and the knife

0 comments:

Post a Comment