Thursday, September 21, 2006

White Discharge Before Menstruation

was happening around me. Suddenly I remembered that he had activated the generator of the basement, so with my right hand reach for the damper on the second floor, only to realize how frightening to me was, it was dark, the body of a woman of no more than a 25 years with his lips just half his face gaunt and raw screen made me a grim smile that gave me a salute to a tragic descenlace.

With some effort pointing lugger lift his head, but remember to remove the insurance, giving sufficient time for the damn dog to the first attack. So brutal was his courage against my rotten teeth chattering in front of my face to not more than about five centimeters, while trying to keep it at bay withcipial, but as the very idea that he was a wild animal was ruled out just let me an option; Grifield. Damn Somehow I had followed the trail to Rose Creek, now becoming more difficult to escape the situation for two more reasons: the first is that I did not know that weapons had to be way up here must have something that will ensure not easy prey for the damned and the second most important is where was the bastard.

Shaking his head slightly try to stop thinking about it and concentrate on my escape plan, ran down the stairs on the lights in the hallways to avoid more surprises unfortunate, to reach the sixth floor I started to check room for quarter except for 6B, for my money I've agencydo some things that I would be useful for my escape. 6A

The apartment was apparently an old former German military, the trappings of war badges and photographs of me remember the guy they said had been a veteran of World War II. Rummaging through the shelves I could find a few cans of gunpowder to make bullets and some empty caps, unfortunately without pressing machine could not become a park for the lugger. Although it would be useful to me anyway, I decided to keep looking in the room. Inside the closet I found an old bag of campaign and an old military uniform, at first caught my attention, but my smelly clothes in blood would not be very useful if you wanted to escape from there. As I changed the ros possible.

once I finished my ammunition and then storing them in my backpack, I decided to leave this apartment, everything seemed to go well and it was then that I saw a ball of string on the floor, making me fall back on the floor. I began to see all black and consciousness suddenly left me in darkness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment