Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oldie Salieri And Mario Salieri Chapter XVII: The trial of a man in hell

knowledge, I soon would realize who he was. With a slow turn your body giving me the face, was my daughter Natasha. Her eyes blue as the sea and brown hair to her waist is like when she died, the same clothes and the same hairstyle, nothing had changed. -Natasha, my daughter are doing here in this place, torn apart by voice could not avoid talking with her a range of emotions and a lump in my throat prevented me say more words. It was my daughter, who had lost fifteen years ago was there before me, as if nothing had ever happened, try to catch up but before he could touch his eyes change to a bitter hatred and poison gushed from his lips to my heart.

"Why did you leave us Daddy?, Mom and I needed that day," Comor you could let us die like that? "" Honey, it was not my intention, I ...
"Shut up, just lie and you lied to us this time, we do not want, let us die. These men shot him and my mom, you're bad daddy "

Her words had destroyed the soul died the day they sent me to reservations to control outbreaks in Leningrad, while covering my place among bullets and bodies get me a memo informing me that my wife and daughter had been killed, the police report said that criminals forcibly entered the house amid the confusion fired my family.

route slowly lifting me up to where she was, but as soon as I approached her she ran down the hallway floors below, inI ran after her desperation. Until my head came to his senses, she was dead, because I was here "unless you? There was no consistency in all this, one could run to catch up, the floor of the corridors was bathed in blood and the walls seemed completely corroded. In our mad rush I head to a room, the room 2D, to get it swept the closed-door step, on the floor I could see an old rag doll in a while was a favorite toy.

opened the door, the room was different from the rest of the building was Natasha's room, all the trimmings, paint and toys were his room. And there she stood in the middle of the room, sitting with her tea set and some dolls, the tears I Rodarodo even for all mankind, please do not give up, fight as he always did. If you stay in this world, will not be with me but with the bottom and I do not want that to happen. "

Nodding could not pronounce more words, rather than to pay attention and give me half a turn, not before she held my hand making me turn around. "Have a memory as our destinies will cross again and do not forget me or my or our love." With a kiss goodbye I starting to feel like I regresabana the body forces and a white light blinded me.

I gradually opened her eyes, was in the bedroom of the dressmaker lying in bed, but could not explain how he arrived there until you hear that voice "Until desperta Sleeping Beauty ", turning my face I saw him sitting in a chair was Grifield who had me lying there. instinctively look for my weapon only to find that it was not me.

" look for this "how to tempt Grifield mostrandomela I smiled a sarcastic way while I could not help feeling like their backs to the wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment