Friday, September 1, 2006

Diesel Jeans Outlet In Mumbai CHAPTER XII: Truth Lies flavored

power base, "Okay soldiers, leave us alone with the prisoner," What? can not curse, I saw that Hans did not hesitate to order and left the place by closing the door behind him. It was not possible, would not believe that I was unhappy leaving on my own, bloody coward, just made me want to give him away but the situation was already difficult for nickel when he came out of site.

With a flick made me sit in a chair and held my hands and feet while I dazzle the eye with a incandescent lamp by way of interrogation, was a chaotic and overwhelming feeling by now for me, my mind I was playing bad past and other times I just wanted to die.

The murmur of many voices that I uncontrolled environment; Nbsp; prompted ironic tone that I wanted to know and a blow to the jaw shook my brains out.

"You'll see my gracious friend, in the vehicle manned found an old diary, at first I found some interesting but after I saw what was written in my attention, though you'll wonder What's in a old journal fifteen years ago?, well I will answer it. Fifteen years ago in Moscow, a man named Vincent Cornelius worked for the military research agency in the division of biological weapons, for my part I was working for a man named Dietrich Rasputin a former Russian military elite who retired to start a new business in the black market, I must admit I had many contacts on the gogovernment and did not take long to be done. In the underworld was called Cobra and market favorites were the drugs and chemical weapons and it was then we knew this as Vincent, a brilliant scientist indeed. His only fault was being a bit schizophrenic and manic given to things of real importance, as was an order that made Dietrich. "

Damn, I thought that this day was forgotten issue, that what is written there and had no significance, but what I was saying this bastard destinations are beginning to cross in a vertiginoza.

"One night, I made a call to Vincent so that we would list the merchandise, but the idiot working and we neglect wrong with a very respectable buyer, toar quiet, in fact were-hour trip when suddenly the back of the unit is very violent. Cone Crazy The man kicked, and stopped the vehicle, one of my men but that unfortunate attempt to review it Acesta a bite on the hand, as we could back off the vehicle and shot him in the side of the road. The body thrown into a nearby cliff as if it were a sack of garbage, but days later we would realize the error. "

" In the little that you could read the newspaper, you see something that caught your eye? "Her voice ironically bore me to my head for something to answer and it was then that I remembered to Eliza, that name gave me around a long time and now revealed to me all veryias Zoerif my comrade, the bite did not know that cost him his life, so quietly back to his apartment and rest quietly for three days until their home was to review the room and found it made. You know it's funny but it seems like a game of dominoes to be falling apart piece by piece and usually every game involves a risk, to learn of the situation Dietrich gave the order to leave Moscow before it began to spread the epidemic and initiate military encirclement in the slums. "

" But a simple outbreak was to be controlled by military force, as may be given so-chaos with some openly told my captor to which he a very convincing answer.

"Oh is cithe forehead was then that he heard gunshots and clutter out of the room. The sound puzzled him so much that he approached the window to observe the situation, but that gesture once again the cat would die for their curiosity. In moments a swift vehicle pierced the wall of the room is doing it to my captor pieces against the wall.
Discip
When the dust cloud I could see something strange silhouette passed out through the hole in the wall, "Her companion Dimitri, you thought you would be as son of a bitch to forsake you, what Hans Gutter should pay it. "

could not believe it, Hans was there, I had not betrayed, but I was unclear there-Hans all the hell happened out there, with a laugh something desqto assent to what Hans told me not to take the counter, but nevertheless ought to meet my first Casandra. You need all the help possible to retrieve the ultimate weapon against the undead and will not lose once again to the woman I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment