Monday, November 20, 2006

Professional Quo Brush CHAPTER XX: If the bones speak

ros in five times to enter the place "

- Are you insane? only have ammo for close combat and you want a confrontation of intrusion, I refuse to do a cold-depronto gun touched my head pointing to his forehead with a look more than Grifield decided I exclaimed, "Listen well, my friend, if I have to kill you to use these bullets I will do believe me I will not hesitate, or back me or you can make the worms company on earth"

His argument was more that is valid and was 14 every reason in the charger to persuade, besides this kind of madness was my life for 15 years.

one stroke put my magazine in the gun and grabbing air with some strength to throw ourselves our battle against adversetions around us and with our limited resources life was sentenced to death.

For one of the windows only concretized me to look at the bones of one of the Grifield Brigade, the state of decomposition and the constant devouring of the beasts had laid bare much of its skeleton.

If only these bones could tell me what has happened there, my troubled mind could die in peace with the rest of me, and suddenly a strong punch shattered glass armored unit and a great shock off my trance. A strong anger came over me and I decided that would not die without a fight, not a damn dam to its snares.

I got up from my seat as I watched astonished Grifield addressas the reinforcements have arrived "within walking distance five armed helicopters came to our rescue, this was more than amazing but could not believe it was happening. More troops had heard the SOS German block and came to the meeting; bursts of shrapnel were dropped to lead against the dead down without mercy.

rough not more than 15 minutes when that tide had eased, and soon aterrisaron helicopters began to meet and close the site. Men bloc English, French and English were now with us, the last bastion of the human race is joined to start the final plan to redeem the human race to its dominant place on the planet.

In a cell Hans was still alive, a bit dazed but vida; soon put us aware of what we should do to carry out the plan.

plan are called the Genesis Final, the last resources to put an end to the apocalypse on earth. Five mobile units equipped with repeaters wave amplitude would cover the atmosphere with a cobalt loading effect similar to the exposure of seven times the radio frequency generated by storms from the sun, this earth tumbaria the dead because their brain crude not support the effect of radiation Debast leaving only find the Eye of God. The main generator of radiation had been stolen, but not entirely lost, Hans showed us a geo positioning with which we realized where he was. An island in

stuck in the Mediterranean Sea to the coast we kilometers to Italy gave us the clue to follow, not only the Eye of God, but also on hand to orchestrate all this hell, the enigmatic cobra. Soon

equip helicopters with the necessary tools and we went flying toward our final destination, the battle for the salvation of humanity was almost at an end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment