Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rubber Band Ligation Sale Chapter XXI: The last white wolf howling (PART III)

The sound of a detonation followed by the tinkle of a cap bouncing on the floor, I turned his face to my shoulders, a slight trickle of blood poured from one of the hoods, but his face was Cubières, the slight trickle of blood from your front and the massive bullet hole in the head by a bullet at close range showed me a chance to combrate. Grifield still had in his possession an old type magnum revolver, even with the finger on the trigger and with a trembling hand could be viewed as an enemy shot fell on the floor convulsing.

"kill" Dietrich shouted the order to his beasts to take away our life, but among the confusion we gave the next shot, taking my skills luxury melee lunged at meraptor taking it in the back with a padlock around his neck, what appeared to be a stone that he tried but could not break even if you could suffocate. Hans

within its capabilities attacked one giving a kick in the testicles, only to see it felt sorry for the unfortunate and more boots that Hans had cap. But the fight becomes more serious when my brother killed the guy who was choking, that was incredible, I could not believe what he was doing. Even among the carrion is something of companionship but my brother did with the coolness of a cobra had killed one of its elements.

"Useless," I have to do anything I damn? Leave me alone with these three bastards, closingto overthrow the ribs, but Dietrich at most be concretized to receive blows, until he reached a point where one of the subject Grifield kicks and broke his leg with his elbow.

A huge cry resonated all over the walls of the building; Grifield could not contain her grief at this, even though it was an open fracture of the arcade were so strong that he could not contain himself. Dietrich haughtiness a way to throw one end of the hangar to letting Grifield shot and almost at the shock, when faced with this Hans and I decided to go into combat but together.

grotezco This was a show, as two dragons throw ourselves against attacking with brutal attack on my brother, there was no difference between a lynching to quand we were doing. Even when we had under the floor just playing with us, in one movement was incorporated even above our weight, and Hans throw against a wall near a series of light switches, that place had generators insurance liquefied gas flow enough current to a strategy, startled by the adrenaline of the moment made a stupid in combat. Unconsciously

bitten my brother in one arm almost severed a piece of skin was then that I remembered what we had said, he was infected. Even when I wanted to separate the pit of his arm was too late, the blood of my wounds had been mixed with theirs and also probe a bit of it.

"You are a studyDimitri ask, now share the same fate as me with this appliance, join my brother and rule, I give you that opportunity, the opportunity to be a god "

The hearing me itching to fail and a series of chills me to knock down floor, Dietrich was a carrier of a mutation of Eliza was too strong for any organism, gradually began to feel strong convulsions and spasms. A series of arches and foam filled my mouth, little by little I began to feel as the virus took control of my body, my heart began to beat slower until darkness took hold of me.

Among shadows could still hear a series of hellish laughter of my brother did not feel anything or see anything, only heard voices. Until all of a sudden
HTMLXC Taking advantage of the attack attacked my brother a punch to the face, thrown to the floor, what had become a balanced fight, two animals fighting over the fate of mankind. The meeting was extraordinary, until something hurt attacked one last attack, recalling the switches had hit the wall where Hans, to take advantage pushed and hit my brother and badly wounded the two gave the last attack, an accurate kick I throw the chest directly to the main switch making your body huge shock by lowering voltage to the ground eventually leaving us in darkness.

was over, the cobra was lying on the ground motionless, lifeless, and the victory was mine. A flare was lit fromolpeteo incessant echoed in the hangar doors, the men of Dietrich as seeking to enter the site would cost. Fortunately for us, the short that had provoked the killing had burned Dietrich power door locks, giving us enough time to put Hans helicopter systems online and begin to rise. Just in time when at last the men of my brother came in and opened fire on the helicopter without achieving more damage, an explosion shook us most destabilizing our elevation. But still we go back to the clouds in a dark sky full of clouds, a voice on the radio, we made contact by the report of the position of the helicopter, everything was almost ready, the equipment was calibrated c

0 comments:

Post a Comment