Sunday, November 26, 2006

Self Made Wifi Antenne

i boots me out of his place was not kidding that guy was huge strength for your complexion. I had my own physique, but even I had that strength, and achievement fuck that.

"Dimitri, you know you and this crazy" a question arises from the lips of Grifield waiting for a response more than obvious, I do not know him, but before he could say something I was very unhappy the advance.

"He does not know me, but I've known him a lifetime and our father, that damn Boris thought he could hide his shame but fate gives unexpected turns. He and I, or rather we, are the product of a relationship tainted history of our namesake, the pregnancy at an old peasant in a village in southern Ukraine. When our madre bore us that damn thought it was best to separate and left me with our mother and brother you carry with you. "

The revelation left me petrified, I could not believe my father the old Boris, in which I had placed all my desire and ideal snow was falling apart and near the spring. It was hard for me to understand why what, if that guy was my brother and said to be, for all this time and remained in the shadows. It was then continued with his story.

"I grew up with my mother until age 9, was a little sad that she died of typhoid and treatment drugs were too expensive for us, the conditions under we lived in were deplorable. Everything could be more slumbertable if our father had had the courage to face their mistakes and we formed a family, but that's what I miss, value. In my 17 years I joined the army as a last resort to survive, I was not aware that he had a brother until he accidentally listed one dropped a stack of records to the floor and watch your photo, I knew that no was my record that I carried my picture yet, until I review three times and had even among my belongings. Then I told myself that I would reach the bottom of all this, so began my desperate struggle to find a truth that I was slowly tearing. Military training was a hellish ordeal, but was worse for my brother, but because I could see your name blanchingaba faster than mine in scale and range, even in this life was miserable with me. Until one day I decided to leave everything behind operations and be what the world really believe in me, a being full of hate and rage incarnate the extent of seeking my own good on the other, thus was born "the cobra"

Play all the talk was bitter for me, and I were brothers, the same blood running through our veins but in his heart a pure evil sprang killing everything around him, could not continue listening well but I was obliged to have all the narrative . Meanwhile

Grifield our executioner watched with anger and rage in his eyes, feeling powerless biting her lip almost blood, cuto feed the curiosity of my brother who could not conceal a smile of satisfaction petty.

"Dimitri, my brother know I do wonder how is that being your highlight of the elite Navy can not be more stronger than me now. But as I have no mood to talk, I'll say it anyway, have you ever ever heard of Eliza? Or my friend Vincent negligible? Well, Eliza was the greatest work of my friend Vincent, say his legacy, but the idiot was so focused on work that neglect a very special request for me. Unfortunately we do not share many points of view so I had to kill him, but her friend was ahead of me, when we returned home we tore up the place in search of their records pbeen highly lethal and present me with the Koreans, who do not really like it to be infected with a virus, they did not want to risk so I refused and tried to kill me, but for bad luck I was invincible "

" In revenge I decided it was time to charge the bill, so my boys and I went to a nuclear plant and enjoy ourselves a bit with the radiation level controls, I must admit it was so satisfactory that he wanted to repeat it once more but as you know, a world watches "

" take refuge in anonymity in this cloistered island while the world is collapsing, waiting to emerge, but you with their silly dreams of restoring a dying society created the only

0 comments:

Post a Comment