Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Average Bmi Australia Back to the stone age

forgotten him. The soldier followed me, or would be more accurate to say that I followed the trail of blood to the steel shutter of the ATM. He started pounding like crazy hitting a wild scream, perhaps angry at having lost an eye. Anyone who says that these things are not constant is wrong. Ten hours was pulled by crushing the ears (and nerves) trying to pull the shutters down. The blind has not or dented, but what it has done is to attract others like him at my door. And with each passing hour more arrive. The ATM lobby, between the door and the blind, now looks like a subway car at rush hour. Is packed and noisy walking dead and emit stench seeps through the blinds, threatening to drown.

fortunatenately no longer affects me like before. They have become background noise that hardly pay attention as I think what will be my next move, will wait until they get tired and leave? "I somehow go? Where? How? Something I have to do because my supply is not infinite supplies and running water long ago does not work, so I only have the one I have in the bottles.

Time will tell. Damn

but what is outrageous! Al

0 comments:

Post a Comment