Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Free Elektro Tortoure Movies Disclosures

Influenza. The fucking bitch and influenza has been on the verge of getting what you have got two weeks without sleep and almost nothing to eat (not to mention the psychological damage caused by living surrounded by walking corpses.) The day after the arrival of my new "tenants" I started feeling sick, very sick, headache, kidney, and cold, very cold. But worse was how they started at me. From joy to stay alive went over to boredom mixed with distrust. When I passed in front of them ... Well, I'd rather not imagine what happened, the fact is that when I woke up was "settled" on the sofa in one of the offices of the branch with fever and some curious ties (such as those used to attach electrical cables) I fastenedand what I have said Antibiotics (I guess that would bring them, because the kit I found there was nothing expiration ibuprofen and 1996 ....)

The Hospitalet quarantine zone center is no longer A quarantine zone. I have been saying they were ordered to close the area was known about the nature of "disease" and they were ordered to shoot to kill anyone approaching the perimeter defense including civilians, due to the inability to distinguish non-infected infected. I have said it without my eyes. The area loss was almost from the beginning and there have been no attempts to rescue survivors, although it is known that there are. Among other things because the army is no longer

0 comments:

Post a Comment