Wednesday, February 1, 2006

How Long Does It Take For Melanoma To Spread? By: Hungry

I'm tired, very tired. Malnutrition and lack of sleep start to work on my increasingly battered perception of reality. I write here in hopes of regaining a bit of sanity that I lost.
In these two days, my food reserves (which was taken out of vending machines) have been reduced gradually and the fuel that powers the generator that I have, yes, in the end I discovered that what gave me power was a small electric generator fuel (thank you very much to what I said opening the reservoir to find out why he was using). On the other hand, too much water so I will not die of dehydration, which is a much more immediate threat than starvation. My situation

ng is untenable and I have to do something while I still might. This morning I decided to try to enter the apartment building that houses the ATM on the ground floor, for a "second home" in case of need and the way to see if I find something to sink his teeth, so after you shoot me 45 minutes watching the street, I have decided to lift the security shutters about 25 cm, just enough to pass aside (a week ago I could have done more). Some think it would have been easier to go through the back door, but if I close it I can not reopen it and I assure you I will not leave it open even in jest.

The street is deserted. No trace of "damn" as I call them now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment