Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Spider Man Waffle Maker By: Shelter

Yesterday I slept in an ATM in "La Caixa". After seeing the burning of the Hospital de Bellvitge all I could do was run and run, but at least I was calm enough to address to where my father had left the car. The problem, which I can drive ... so once there, carry off with what little I could be useful (now I have a bit of wrench 50 cm, do not know what my father wanted it but at least it gives me confidence) and stopped the car and as I left was, I realized that the day before my father had left open, with the doors unlocked ... In full BARCELONA! As things have changed.

tried to leave town but could not. For several days it was rumored that they would declareon cuts, you can connect to the network. So I came to this website. As you will understand I have not had time to read everything ever written. Just want to leave my testimony, as long as with life and try to use the connection to locate any of my friends. A friend of mine is called "Conrad" lived near here, on one hand I hope you got out, on the other (for my own convenience) I hope not. Try to connect to messenger (¡¡¡¿ how it might still work?! BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WORLD!) To try to locate someone.

Dad, Mom, I hope you are well. Al

0 comments:

Post a Comment