Wednesday, February 1, 2006

How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay Spa

people "no dead lying on the floor with their heads busted. I dropped my heart sank to see how much ammunition he had spent those people and what little they had served. I had no fun having to climb a staircase full of corpses of those things, because I figured that any time would rise and come after me, but hunger is one of the biggest spurs, so without thinking I started up the steps as I could, trying to make as little noise as possible and trying not to step above any other. So I was clicking to the floors and rescued what I could to try to improve my life: blankets for the cold, some canned food and various utensils (including can opener, a Zippo lightero and a utility knife). Little by little I was transferring all my cash, exploiting the street was deserted.

When you enter one of the floors, I found another scene of death and desolation, a whole family scattered among the charred remains of what was once a dining room or a living room and a little further out the bloody corpse of military. I guess it was the last to die. He had blue skin and eyes open in a gesture of horror, but now yellowed corneas and pupils fixed and lifeless. He had been pulled the lower jaw and his gut sticking out of a tear in his uniform. Despite its crudeness, the scene did not hit me as did the others. I may be accustomed to seeing cadAvere destroyed, after all today is one of the most common, or that my troubled mind no longer conceive that those piles of bloody meat they used people. My first thought was that if it was the last soldier may still have something that might be useful, so I went and started to register.

That was my mistake.

's body moved suddenly, as I grabbed his arm with his hands and threw her head against my shoulder looking bite. I took the blow was so sudden and sudden that I could not react and the impact threw me against the shoulder back, making me hit her head against the floor. He failed because he lacked bite my lower jaw, although he tried as si did not know it was gone as her hands clung to me like pincers while trying to join. I stood up trying to free myself, but everything was spinning due to hit in the head and I fell to the ground. The only thing that occurred to me then was to kick in the head, but even then let me go! While I beat her kicks from the ground, he remained committed to join, until finally, with one of her frantic kicks busted my left eye. More than hurt, I think that surprised him and finally let go. I took to get up and run staggered as I could toward the stairs, stumbled and nearly lowering cayƩndome in the attempt. Imagining I went out behind me, but hearing himstill grumbling from the floor, not caring if the street was cleared or not. Just wanted to get home sooner the better, lock me back in my little bunker and forget the past weeks.

Once inside I realized that when I fell I had stuck a piece of glass on the scalp and was losing enough blood. I did some priests as I could and soon I heard as the soldiers started beating me blind. I had followed my trail of blood. Al

0 comments:

Post a Comment