Wednesday, February 1, 2006

How Long Take Diazapam Work

administration of the area of the branch teller. It is a steel shutter half an inch thick, quite heavy (the truth, if I lose electricity I can not go back up) and now I feel more secure. Another output of the branch which is a blast door to an alley, which I imagine unloaded armored car. Seems pretty solid, but any time I'll get to prop case.

was considering cellar to find the generators or potential entrances bricked when a 'clack' has resonated across the branch, bouncing in my head and getting off the spine.

The safe was opened.

imagine having some kind of system opennessra delayed because it has opened at 12 o'clock noon. Power cuts may have damaged the circuit or the control program is not working properly, but no matter, has been opened and now I know what must have felt when Pandora opened the damn box.

The show was gruesome. Seven people were lying on the floor, sewn with bullets and some with their heads smashed. Safe deposit boxes silver covered with blood, much blood, more than he had ever seen in my life. It's time to throw.

After spending half an hour shaking, I decided to re-enter. I have to make clear what we can in this case. A detail that escaped me before. One of the bodies is leaning against the wall,is dressed in the uniform of Prosegur, has a gun in his hand and has flown inert head. While examining the corpses have discovered that several of them have wounds that look very ugly, very similar to bites, but if you locked in the vault to escape something, how is it that everyone bites? I could understand that one or even two of them had been bitten before entering, but not seven.

If it is true that the virus is transmitted by body fluids including saliva, could be that some of the refugees had been infected, and after the incubation period began attacking the other survivors. This is confirmed as a corpse in particular seems to have received more than thirty shots. The Uni

0 comments:

Post a Comment