Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Can I Connect My Ps3 To My Laptop Via 3 Dongle

a, the girl just told them he was lost, to help her ... and they ... them ... THEM!

I have seen appear, were ten and went walking down the street, as that takes a walk without a definite direction. I leaned out to look because he had heard shots in the shade, and the view I have rejoiced to see people again ... but something did not fit, the street was completely dark, had no flashlights or lights of any kind, and certainly not military, that could be seen clearly. And then I saw, ten yards from my door, a little girl ...

been five minutes, maybe ten, and she did not move, they continued on their way ... and then the girl had been walking towards them! Has asked for help! but they have changedinformation exchanged completely absent expression has disappeared, have focused on the girl and the nightmare has begun.

This was not a good idea, I thought that including it would avoid thinking about that are there, but does not work. I know they are there as they know I'm here, putting to lock me in the vault, putting to get me a shot in the head if they get into ... If it had not lowered the blinds this morning ... but I can not, my mind is not working well, I know, the shock was too great, what they have done is too horrible, if it had come earlier, if I had opened the door to the girl when he called ... had not yet arrived ... maybe ... I'm hysterical ... I do not want to die alone ... if the infection as us

0 comments:

Post a Comment